I’m John Cooper, or Coop as I am known to most, and I own and operate African Adventures Safari Company. My passion for Africa started as a very young child and I blame my parents for letting me watch too many Tarzan movies and episodes of Jungle Jim! The result was that for the last twenty five years I have been travelling to, and living in, “The Dark Continent”. I have particularly fallen in love with Southern Africa and have had the chance to travel there extensively. Most importantly I have lived in Africa, and so know it intimately. My passion for travel and vast knowledge of Africa will ensure that your African Adventure Safari will be an experience to remember. Travelling with African Adventure Safari Company will allow you to enjoy a more personal side of Africa. My experience and familiarity with our destinations gives you the chance to see things and meet locals not on offer elsewhere. How about having a beer with the locals at The Boat Club in Victoria Falls? Visit a school in an isolated part of Matabeleland where I help out with donations of school materials or see how the locals of Bulawayo operate S.O.S. (Save Our Seniors), a community group who look after the welfare of the elderly.
I take pride in the 5 major features below that separate African Adventures Safari Company from other Safari companies.
1. ALL safaris are escorted throughout the entire safari. No meet and greet and leave.
2. Being the owner I not only escort the safaris but also do of all the planning, bookings and payments so nothing is left to chance.
3. This premier service is cheaper than most other safari operators
4. You cut out travel agents. Their lack of knowledge and quest for commissions is replaced by a genuine expert whose reputation relies on a good outcome.
5. ALL safaris are genuine small group adventures. THE NEAREST THING TO INDEPENDENT TRAVEL WITHOUT THE HASSLES.
If you want adventure and an experience that will change your life with the security of expert advice and service then come exploring with African Adventures Safari Company.
Call John Cooper on 0429 403 872 the Aussie African Expert!
Did you know?
The world’s largest diamond was the cullinan, found in South Africa in 1905. It weighed a massive 3,106.75 carats uncut. It was then cut into the Great Star of Africa, weighing 530.2 carats, the Lesser Star of Africa, which weighs 317.40 carats and 104 other diamonds of nearly flawless colour and clarity. They now form part of the British Crown Jewels. Be nice to find something like that while on safari!